Tuesday, February 19, 2002

been a long time . . .

i am officially the worst blogger on the block. in the neighborhood even. sometimes i make myself cry.

speaking of crying, me and beck watched field of dreams. last night. that movie makes me weepy. i have some sort of un-natural obsession with baseball and that movie seems to wrap it up so nicely. i wish i could play ball every day. i need to buy a new mitt. anyone wanna play catch? let me know.

this weekend was me and beck's anniversary extravaganza. we have officially been dating for two years. although that may seem like an eternity to some of you, and a cup of coffee to others, it's been a fun time. to celebrate, we got a hotel room less than 4 blocks from my work. fortunately the view of my building was blocked by mies van der rohe's beautiful IBM building. we ate raw oysters and steamed crab legs and shaw's crab house and ended up arguing politics in the house of blues bar. a great evening.

i have my ticket for the death and dismemberment. do you?

i kinda miss amplified to rock.

i can't believe i just said that.

jenn is sick. i don't know when she's coming back from the dead, hopefully soon.

i'm gonna go daydream about playing second base.