Friday, March 01, 2002

Becky

I've been elected to Rock your asses til midnight

Oh yeah, its Friday and that is good. I don't know why this has been the longest week ever! and there is no vacation in sight!

Being an adult really sucks.

Plans for Passover/Easter celebrations are all set-its not that far away! It sucks because there will be alot of running around in 3 short days, but its good because we get to knock off spending quality time with 2 families in one weekend. ahh, the joys of living within 2 religions....

wedding bells this weekend for greg's ex-something. his parents love to remind me about it. I plan on making full use of the open bar.

I am on a massive hunt for my passport, as there are international vacations plans being made for the summer. I know that it's sitting somewhere "safe" but who knows where that is. I wish my passport had an alarm like when you lose the phone....

happy weekend and good luck with the snow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home