Wednesday, February 27, 2002

Becky

Yeah, I am at work and its wednesday and I'm ready for the week to be over but whatever....

Yoga was rockin last night. The bad weather kept alot of people away so we had a nice small class with Crazy Mary who is very excited about her upcoming weekend workshop. We worked on headstands, but this time she did not let us use the wall. I didn't get too far, but Jen got almost up there and then fell and we all applauded because that is what you are supposed to do, fall.

I just ate my free "Pria" bar that Mary handed out last night. Its the latest concoction from Powerbar with the catchphrase "What inspires you?" Therefore it must be meant for people who do yoga, right?

I'm really hoping to get new shoes tonight-after the longest walk of my life on the nicest day ever (last sunday which seems worlds away considering how it is right now) I got major blisters cause my shoes were too small. smart, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home