Tuesday, February 26, 2002

Jen

Here's to shutting up.

Shoot. I broke a nail. I hate when that happens.

Yeah, so I'm at work today. Pretty cool.

Snow sucks. It doesn't really suck, but I just don't want it anymore. Time for it to be warm and spring-like, don't you think?

OH! so yay! we got the albums in! (ok, not really me, but sometimes I feel apart of the "we.") I have four in my possesion right now, four, individually wrapped little treasures. I say this because it is really cool to have your art packaged and ready to face the world. If you are interested in picking up your own treasure, e-mail Greg!

As a pre-cd-release party, we (actually meaning, Greg, Beck and Gant in this context) had some curry fries and beer at Gingers. Then Gant and I staggered home and had some Baileys. Gant also knocked over my favorite plant in our living room. It is now missing a limb. So sad. : ( So yeah, I overslept today. Note to self: drinking on a Monday = bad.

I'm outta here in ten minutes. Time to clean up and get home. Retouch man awaits my final touch!