Wednesday, March 13, 2002

Jen

This song will become the anthem of your underground.

I swear, I'm retarded.

I was half way home this afternoon when I realized that I left my zip disk - with all of my digital work on it - in the lab. So, I got off the train to come back to a locked door with a class behind it. I have two options: I can either wait until 5:30 when class is over, or I can knock on the door, bust in during the middle of class, look like a complete ass and get my disk back.

This week has been kinda busy, and this is my only week day off from work. Plus, I've been here late working at the museum to get the show up and the old one down. I had so many plans for such a wonderful afternoon. I was going to shoot for grad seminar and work on digital at home, and now I'm stuck here. boo.

I'm going to bust in at 3:15. I have to.

Last night's show* at the Elbo room was excellent. It looks like all merchandise is selling well, so that makes me happy!!!**

This Thursday is the Duvall/Hey Mercedes show at the Empty Bottle. I'm super excited to see the psuedo-smoking popes back in action. Destination Faliure is one of my favorite albums. I know George Costanza says you should leave on a high note, but really, you shouldn't be left wanting more! Anyway, I think there are tickets still on sale. We have to support out favorite hey may too!

Ok, I'm going in. Wish me luck on not looking like a complete arsehole.


*ha, ha. I just remebered that I can't post links on macs. So, when referring to last night's show, I mean Drawing a Blank at www.drawingablank.net
**Hint, hint. Buy a CD!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home