Friday, March 08, 2002

Jen

Do you believe in love at first sight?

That's what some homeless guy said to me this morning.

Anyway, I have finally caught up on my sleep after the rock experience Wednesday night. I had a great time though and met some cool people too. Just for future reference, the old school camera I was using is called a twin lens reflex. I'm not sure about the brand though, becasue I think the label fell off. Sarah ( the friend that I borrowed the camera from) said it's pretty old and it's been around. (kinda like Greg! Just kidding!!!) I drop off the negs to get deved today, so we'll see how the turned out on Monday.

FYI- grad critique went much better than expected. That does NOT mean I like my professor though.

I didn't end up going to a movie last night as planned. I was much too tired. I only wish I can tell the tale of why this movie was important. Basically, the only hint that I can give is Seinfeld. Sounds vague, I know. Maybe I'll write about it another time.

Pizza is coming soon, so I should get off the computer and prepare. ( I know, preparing to eat sounds strange. Ok, I don't have to prepare, but I do have to go.) I really am so hungry!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home