Friday, March 08, 2002

Becky

I can smell my new shoes. It's kinda nice, actually.

No wings last night, only sleeping and alot of it. I wonder if Jen went to a movie or not.

Its supposed to be pretty crappy this weekend, so I'm hoping to catch up on reading and watching movies. I checked out Lolita from the library and have yet to crack the cover so I need to do that. I also am trying to keep up with my self-taught piano lessons on greg's new keyboard.

I really like Mike and Ike products. They are great for a little pick-me-up cause you don't feel all sick after eating them (like a candybar) and they can sit around your desk for awhile and not get too hard. Plus they have been keeping a stock in the vending machine lately; orange and cream, strawberries and cream and tropical typhoon (my favorite). I know that I said I enjoyed the bit-o-honey the other week, but there is still like 20 packs sitting in there and you just can't eat that much of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home