Monday, March 25, 2002

Jen

I'll show you my dark secret*

Let me just say that it definitly was the week of creepy boys. . . I don't want to get into it. It did make me have unpleasant nightmares though. boo.

Today has been a busy day or writing rejection letters for me. I have the lovely job or telling people that we don't want their work to be apart of our collection. Someone's gotta do it, and obviously, it's me.

Here is a little story about me, my car and my head up my ass. So, I go to Frank's Nursery to pick up some soil for my palm tree that desperately needs to be repotted. Anyway, I buy dirt, and this cute little tree like plant and take it out to my car. It was really windy on Sunday, so I had a difficult time managing everything. After finally getting to my car, getting all my purchases in the car, and situating my new little tree inside, I shut the door. What I didn't seem to remember was that I threw my car/house keys on the passenger side seat. And locked the door.

I find this pretty funny for a short while until I realize two things: I may or may not have a spare at my apartment, which is at least a half hour from my current location and if I were to get this "key" how the hell would I get there?

To make a long story short, I go back into Frank's, where the nicest woman ever - who worked there - helped me find a piece of wire to actually break into my own car. That's right, I popped open the lock with a piece of freakin' wire. Even more impressive is that it worked! It felt pretty good, I must admit.

Well, it's back to my letters. Oh look! Only 50 more miutes! Excellent!

*Remember that Toadies song, Possom Kingdom? Well, this line is from it. Anyway, when that song came out, I loved it so much. Just wanted to reminisce some. . . and talk about all the creepy boys I've dealt with recently. boo again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home