Tuesday, April 16, 2002

Becky

Well, here I am and theres not much to do. I don't like to leave things to the last minute so my desk is pretty much cleaned up and work is pretty much finished. I do have my plant trip to Iowa to look forward to for tomorrow, but other than that, pretty much nothin going on here.

I've been meaning to make alot of CD's to bring with me, but that hasn't really happened yet. What's with the depressing reviews of the Promise Ring album? I was hoping things would turn out better!! still, there is enough love yet to take me to their show in San Fran.

My car got a check up today and my bank account becaome $275 less today. why god why? they tried to make me give them an extra $400 for brakes which might last 5,000-10,000 more miles. why would I get them done now? 5,000 is like a year away now that I won't be driving everyday. greedy pigs!

Last night of Yoga tonight. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home