Friday, May 10, 2002

Becky

Okay, this week has goneby quickly but I am sooooooo glad its Friday!! And then someone I know will actually be in town!!!

The weather is supposed to be great and now I just have to make it through 3 more hours of work.

I'm not sure why, but I can't think of much to say lately. not that you really care, its just not coming to me anymore. I will say that it's wierd to be by yourself somewhere who you really don't know anybody and are no longer in a classroom situation. Its hard. and I don't even have to do it for very long. big props to anyone who moves somewhere by themselves. its not as easy as it seems....

Jen is working hard! she gets to do some cool stuff lately. not to metion a trip to vegas baby vegas coming up. woohoo!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home