Tuesday, May 07, 2002

Becky

Wow, I wish my company was that social.

But seriously, I went to my first show in san fran last night (not to metion the first show that I've been to by myself). there were lots of indie rock kids and I kept looking for someone that I knew cause everyone looked so familiar. but there was little chance of that.

The Weakerthans rule!! I almost missed my favorite song (My favorite chords) because I was in the the bathroom and the played that as an encore-whats with the second band getting an encore.

No smoke is still wierd in a club. especially in a bowling alley where I went last weekend-the air was so, well, clean I guess.

The Promise Ring actually played a song from 30 degrees, even though I swear that we saw them at the flower 10 show and they said it was the last time they were going to play that song. unfortunately I got a massive headache half way thru the set so I went home, but all in all a good night. plus...

driving over the bay bridge rules!!! it totally kicks major butt. and my shoulders are sunburned. that's enough for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home