Tuesday, May 07, 2002

back in full effect

in about 20 minutes i have to go to an ice cream social here for work. i like ice cream, so that's a plus, but my group is doing a super nerdy presentation. all the other groups are having fun, doing silly things, and my group is giving a point by point demonstration of what we do everyday. it should be quite a bore.

excellant cubs action last night. and a belated congrats to zach, for tying me in fantasy baseball last week. he mounted quite a comeback.

i woke up at 7:45 today. i had set my alarm for 5:50 the day before, and when i woke up at 7:45 my alarm still seemed to be set correctly for 5:50. i therefore assumed it was rosa the cat's fault and yelled at her for a minute. but then i realized she doesn't have a thumb so it can't really be her fault, so i got dressed and went to work. i'm pretty gross right now and soon i'm going to have to go be social. with ice cream. damnit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home