Monday, May 06, 2002

Jen

When I let you closer, I only want you closer.

Wow. What a weekend.

There is really so much that went on for me. . . It was a rollercoaster of emotions as well. I'm doing pretty good today, but I feel strange. At times I feel relieved, like this is exactly what I needed. Then other times, I feel strangely empty. Ok, maybe feeling this emptiness isn't so strange, but I didn't realize how much it would bother me. I kind of miss talking to him. It's really all for the better. He'll realize it too, and hopefully, he won't hate me forever because of it.

Of course, not all sad things happened to me. Actually it was something pretty ncredible. I'm completely torn by these two emotions. I can't stop thinking about it because it was unexpected yet expected. Am I confusing as hell?

Ok, exiting code form. . .

Here are two very cool things* that happened to me: I took photos of a wedding at Wrigley Field. So, do you guys remeber Barb? I worked with her at my old job. Anyway, we still hang out because we are good friends. She set me up with this job taking photos at her friend's reception at Wrigley. It was so great. We got limited access to the stadium to take photos, which pretty much rocked my Saturday night. And, after it was all over, Tracy (the bride) invited me to stay and have dinner and drinks. I ended up on the dance floor with Barb, and this guy started to dance with me. He asked me if I was the photographer and I said, "At this wedding, even the hired help gets down." I had to share my smooth pick up line, although I definitly didn't do any picking up.

Sunday, I went to a certain store that I love that begins with a "T" to pick up some stuff and a Game Boy Advance.** I made some money at the Wedding, so I figured that I would get myself a little gift. Also, Becky and I (are big dorks) want to link our game boys up and play! So, I'm at the register, and I get distracted talking to the nice check out lady that I don't really pay attention to how much the total is. I just fork over my credit card and then shove the receipt in my wallet. Anyway, I'm walking to the car and I think about how much the total is. I think she said $79.00, but that's not enough for what I bought. Then I think she said $179.00 which is way too much. So, I check th receipt and it was only $29.00. She didn't charge me for the Game Boy and Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2. Boo- ya!! I love free things!!!!!

* Although more then two cool things happened.
**Beck- this is the exciting story that I wanted to tell you last night, but I ended up going to a Cinco de Mayo party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home