Wednesday, May 15, 2002

Jen

"C" is for crabby.

I'm in a much better mood today. Thanks, Nate, for the nice evening.

It took us ages to find a Chinese restaurant downtown, so we ended up going home and ordering food. I think we intended to eat at 8, but because we couldn't find a place, we ate at 11. I was starving. and crabby. I swear, there is a Thai restaurant on every goddamn corner down in the loop and not a single Chinese place.

I had an interesting weekend that I wanted to talk about, but it kind of seems so unimportant now. I will say that I worked at the Art Fair way too much. Monday, Jono and I worked there, and he completely cheered me up. We bought a disposable camera (I know, I forgot mine!!!) which basically cost me my first born, but whateves. We took so many funny pictures. I get them back tomorrow, so be prepared. Once we have Beckygeese-felt.com set up, we can post them! Greg, get crackin'!

I'm in digital class right now, waiting for some new stuff to print. . . Ok, I should go get those.

Hey- Happy Belated Birthday to the boys at Panaphobic and Michelle at Awkward Pirouettes. I would have said so sooner, but I was slightly distracted. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home