Friday, May 10, 2002

Jen

I'm back only hours later!

So, the lecture just finished and we had a pretty poor turn out. I can't even tell you how much wine we have left. This open house thingy lasts until 8:30, so I have no idea what we are going to do. We actually have this percussion group called "so" that happens to be performing these Steve Reich piece right now. They are a cool bunch of guys, so I was hoping that the turn out would be better.

Last night, at the Art Fair, Brian and I got very drunk. It was fun because we were totally obnoxious at this very pretencious and posh art opening. Since it was opening night, we got a free bottle of very nice champaign. mmmm. then there was free drinks and beer and it was pretty much downhill from there!

This weekend should be interesting, only because I know that I HAVE to force myself to do work. There is not much time left to this semester and I HAVE to be productive (the caps are for me to remind myself that this is not a joke. Work must be done!!!!)

I was going to go home and sleep, but my friend, Tim, is having a party, and now I'd like to stop by. And get drunk. I mean, get drunk. No! Really! Get drunk.

I better get back to work. Only one more hour. . .



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home