Thursday, May 30, 2002

Jen

Schools out for summer!

My dear friend, Jono, who works with me here, thought it would be funny to get a boombox and carry it around all day playing the above song. I so agree. Unfortunately, I think it's pretty easy to get sick of hearing Alice Cooper all day long.

My critique went well yesterday. The fujix prints turned out really well. All I have is just one more class today and I am done! School doesn't start again until September, so I have a long summer of museum work ahead. Not so bad, eh?

What did I just say?

I can't hear anything in my right ear. Becky and I have the same sort of strange head cold. It wouldn't be that bad except that I'm tired of explaining to everyone why I need things to repeated again and that I would prefer it if they could speak into my "good ear." How old am I again?

Last night, Gant and I went out to eat at this cute little Mexican place on Roscoe and Ashland and I had the nicest Margarita. MMMM. . . Tonight I plan on continuing the trend, since I have no homework AND it's going to be so nice outside AND Becky will be home. Time for a mini celebration!!!!

I also had this dream last night that was really good, but actually made me think for a couple of minutes that it had happened. I woke up all confused and I then I felt all guilty because it seemed very real. So since I was up, I watched Extra. Did you know tha Clare Danes is going to be in the next Terminator movie? (Unless this is part of the dream too. Come to think of it. . .)

I better get back to letter writing. My work load has slightly increased due to the fact that I really haven't worked for the past couple of days and I'll be pretty much full time as of next Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home