Tuesday, June 25, 2002

Jen

The only reason that I think that I may have chance for my grade to change is that never once did I fail to a) hand in work when it was asked b) speak in class c) show TONS of work every two weeks as stated and finally d)have a successful end of the semester review. The problem with this successful review is that she was not present. She chose not to be there, even though it was her responsibility to show up for at least a ten minute section to see how it was progressing. This is where she fails and I win.

Because of this, I'm think that I may only stay here one more year instead of two. Especially if my grade isn't changed. I didn't come here to enter a popularity contest or to be drowned by a little school's politics. I came here to learn.

I already sent out an e-mail, and I am desperately waiting for the response. I want to start gettting this settled or I will just stew in my own juices. I have a tendency to do that.

Sorry about your nightmarre, Greg. I was having these strange ones about riding a unicycle and playing the flute - not at the same time. Still, a flute and a unicycle?

Today is kind of a slow day at work. Most everythng is hung and the walls are all painted. We are just waiting for some labels that I think we got about ten minutes ago, so I can start doing that. I don't think that I have the patience for that today, but really I don't have too much of a choice in the matter.

I wanted to write about my very interesting weekend; like how I saw my friend, Rachel's, bike almost get stolen, or how I saw this girl get harrassed by some a-hole right near my house. . . hmmm. in a way I've already told the story. Not that well though.

Damn! Someone is calling me. Why won't they just let me type?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home