Wednesday, June 19, 2002

Jen

Welcome to the jungle*

Installation!!!!!

It's been hella busy these past few days. We've been taking photos down, painting, cleaning, condition - you name it. No time to blog. I usually check my e-mail everyday too, and that hasn't happened either.

Right now, I'm waiting for Brian so we can photograph how crappily this company sent the Anthony Goicolea prints for the unpcoming show. Some of his photos are about 3 feet high and up to 9 feet long and all they did was put cardboard over them. Yeah, that's going to stop them from being damaged during shipping.

Becks- Yoga rocked last night. Mary was back in full action. She even made a comment about tight hamstrings and then said, "Ahh, where's Becky when you need her?" It was a nice moment, but made me miss my favorite yoga partner. : (

Besides that, at home I have been having a war with the ants that have decided that my porch and kitchen are a swell place to hang out. Last night, Gant and I saw this huge spider, but decided to spare his life in hopes that he would feast on our little ant friends. We ushered him out of the house with a sandal and kinda put him near a cluster of ants. I actually hope that the spider eats the ants (that have bellies full of poison due to the Raid ant traps I put out) and then dies after they are all gone because I really hate spiders. It makes sense, right? That's a lot of poison for one little bug to handle.

I had creepy dreams about bugs all night too. Yuk.

Ok, back to work.

Hey Greg. I heard that you ran into someone last night. . .

*We've been rocking to the G'n'R the past couple of days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home