Friday, June 14, 2002

Jen

Sleeping eye sockets, baby suck your thumb

My boss, Steph, had her baby! Welcome to the world Michael Henry!

This week, I haven't spent any time at work really. I've been at Terry Dowd, a shipping/holding company that has been handling our Museum show- Multiple Roles - which just returned from Nashville. I've been conditioning all the pieces to make sure there is no damage on any of them. Fun, Fun, Fun! No really. It's been nice to see different scenery and also be able to drive to work.

I can't write much because a)this lovely establishment closes in 15 minutes and b) there is really too much to say and my fingers can't move fast enough. This day has moved fast - from a postage stamp unveiling this morning to unpacking and condtioning prints. Whomever thinks that working at a museum is boring can write me.

ok, Beck is home tonight! And Greg has a show this Saturday. So, so busy, but awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home