Saturday, June 15, 2002

Jen

Here comes your man

Can someone get a different song in my head, please?!?!?! I don't even know all the words!

Happy Saturday!

I'm using Nate's computer while he's off doing laundry. I really wish that I could use my pos computer, but I guess I can't have everything.

Last night, Jean (one of the permanet musuem staff) had a party to celebrate her quitting. Her apartment is so nice. We were there from 5:30 to 12:30, so obviously, it was a good time.

I'll be meeting up with Becky pretty soon, so that will be fun. Dinner then Lakeview links for the show.

Tomorrow is kinda strange only because I have nowhere to go for Fathers Day. my stepdad lives in Vegas and I have no other father to speak of. What will I do with this day?

Speaking of dads, has anyone seen Kelly Osbourne's remake of papa don't preach? Now she has a freakin' video for it!!! How fuckin' ridiculous!!! I wish my dad was rich and famous.

Nate's back - time to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home