Thursday, June 06, 2002

Jen

. . . and the parties don't stop until 8 in the morning

I was driving home from CarX yesterday, stuck in usual afternoon Kennedy traffic and I heard this song. If you know me, then you know that I really have no idea about what's new on the radio, so I can't even tell you if the above quote is from a new or an old song. I will tell you that I heard it on B96*, it's some sort of rap song about Atlanta (I remember this being repeated) and it is damn catchy. If anyone knows anything about this song, please write me!

I needed to hear a song like this yesterday, especially after the $500. I spent fixing my little onda**. Besides getting my brakes fixed, I had some other problems and the total got higher then expected. I love my car; I wouldn't trade it in for anything.*** But after expenses like this, it makes me just want to sell the damn thing and become a pedistrian for life.

I didn't get much else done on my day off yesterday. It was just so cold and miserable out. At least I got to spend some quality time with my brother in law, Pawel. He came with me when I took my car in, just in case. It turns out that he is really pretty fun hang out with. We spent all this time walking around Binny's Beverage Depot looking at different beers. We had three hours to kill and it was the closest place to walk to. Anyway, he made it fun. An A+ to my sister for picking a keeper.

Here's a little something that I found on the web for all those World Cup fans.

Where are the other bloggers?

. . . back to work.

*Hey! I was channel surfing! I'll stop at any station if the song is good!
**Some a-hole backed into me and pulled the "H" of my Honda.
***Ok, maybe except a Jeep Wrangler!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home