Thursday, August 22, 2002

Jen

I can't drive straight

People suck.

On our way to work this morning, Nate and I got in a car accident. It wasn't our fault.

Here's what happened. Nate was driving because he was going to drop me off at work and borrow my car for his day off. We were in the left hand lane and this guy, known as Senor Asshole, who also happened to be in the center lane (it was a one way street) made a left hand turn into my car. He didn't see us, or because he was in a SUV and believed that he was the center of the universe, turned his car left, even though we were right next to him. Mind you, I am in a smaller car. . . but it was still his fault.

I'm damn lucky; my car isn't damaged bad besides some scratches on the passenger side door and now, I no longer have a passenger side mirror. There's just a hole there. Oh yeah, and my window doesn't roll up all the way. But really, more importantly, neither Nate and I were hurt.

The thing that sucked the most was Senor Asshole's refusal to admit that it was his fault. Even after the cop gave him a ticket for making a left hand turn from the MIDDLE LANE!!!! he still blamed us and even changed his story to try and make it seem as if we were at fault. I was and am so upset by this. You have a fuckin' expensive car, you have one puny little scratch and yet you still want ME to pay for it. I hate people who don't take responsiblity for their actions. Nothing, NOTHING pisses me off more than that.

I'm not coming into work tomorrow because I am staying late today to get work done. I can't wait to see everyone at the big birthday party on Saturday. I know it will cheer me up immensely. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home