Thursday, August 15, 2002

Jen

tick tock, get up. stop.

Can anyone name the very terrible 90's song this line came from, and the very gooney looking group that sang it?

Jackie, Lulu and I spent a lot of today (at work) singing 80's songs. That's where this lovely gem popped up.

Speaking of Jaqui (That's how she really spells it, I forgot) - we played a very strange combo of cricket and 301 last night when were playing darts at Cody's. No tournament though!!! Anyway, there was little to no chalk to write down our scores, but there was a lot of half eaten pretzles covered in chalk. Jaqui watched me for at least 30 seconds as I tried to write down our scores with a pretzel piece disguised as chalk and didn't tell me. It was pretty funny.

Ok, here's just a little note to anyone that has tried to e-mail me. I have hotmail as my e-mail service, and although it blows for the most part, I'm much too lazy to change it. I get a lot of junk mail, and I have it on some sort of sorting mode that takes any e-mail from anyone who is not in my address list and puts them in my junk mail folder. So if you write me, but blog or something like that in the subject line so I know it's you. Don't write anything about penis enlargement or wet, hot teens because I won't check it. cool.

Did i mention that I'm taking off work tomorrow? No blogging for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home