Wednesday, August 14, 2002

Jen

I want to a day spa. You know d-a-i-y-e

I just saw Zoolander last night. It's not the best movie in the world, but it has some good points. (ie - line above)

I'm beginning to think that we need a 4th blogger that can hold down the fort while the rest of us slack off. Would we have to change our name to ok plus four?

It turns out that I probably won't be apart of that darts league because there a lot of dues to pay before enetering the tournament. I'm think that maybe I can get people to bowl with me instead. I'm not that good, but is it really about being good? My old roommate, Bora, and I wanted to start a bowling team. We had this grand scheme to get super nice bowling shirts and pro-bowling balls and then act all serious about the sport but then just go and suck royally. I think this idea amused only us, but then again, a lot of things seemed to.

Last year, I continuously gave updates on how many days it was until my birthday. I was, you could say, obsessed with turning 23. This year is my golden birthday (I'm turning 24 on Auguat 24th) and I'm not as bothered by the whole thing. It could be that I'm in a much happier situation in life adn age isn't as big of a worry. That doesn't mean that I won't get stupidly drunk on August 24th and regret it the next day like I aways do.

I haven't planned anything yet, but I really am glad that Becky will be in and that I have so many good friends around me! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home