Thursday, August 01, 2002

Jen

She's a jar*

Wilco in two days!!!! I'm seeing them Saturday at the Riv!

I've been pretty busy at work the past couple of days. I'm only allowed to work 30 hours a week (which sucks!) so I'm usually forced to take a day off even if I want to work and get stuff done. The only good thing is that I can work the full week and then save those hours for an extra day off. After this week, I'll have three full days of work saved up, so I can go on vacatiion and get paid for it - well, for the most part.

Now, I'm up in the digital lab burning a cd for an ad we did for a magazine, Art on Paper. Technically, I should be doing that now, but I looked at the sad state this blog is in (where are you Greg and Beck?) that I thought I should post something.

Fuck, I forgot the cd! Anyway,

I got my hair cut last night. I just got to the point that I was so sick of it being so long and in my face all the time. I also had, for the first time ever, a guy cut my hair. He did a really good job too. Actually, the best thing ever is having the person who washes your hair before a cut be a guy. My aunt owns her own hair salon, and I remember when she had this guy shampooing. It was really pretty awesome, because not only was he attractive, but he kinda did this whole head massage thing too. . .

Ahhh, sweet memories.

Can you tell that I'm grasping for material?

I'll come back when I can remember what the hell I was really going to write about.

Hey just curious, but where the hell is there a beach in Downer's Grove?

*an excellent Wilco song off Summerteeth, that I happen to have in my head. I woke up to it this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home