Friday, August 30, 2002

Jen

Do you know where you are? You're in the jungle baby, and you're gonna die.

I hate this stupid computer. I just wrote such a long blog and now it's all gone.

Anyway, my main quote stems from Axl Rose's long awaited appearence on the MTV awards.* I was really excited to get my new Spin "metal issue" with circa 1984 Axl on the cover.** I had the biggest crush on Axl when I was in 7th grade. He was hot! The new Axl, well, is not as nice. I know, I know 8 years later, things change. Bora*** and I agree that he put the pounds on. According to Brian he looks "healthy." I guess that's what getting off herion does to you. Still, he sounded pretty good. . . Just had to mention that.

Speaking of our new bloggers, it looks like Brian has settled in quite well here. Now all we need to do it figure out why Christie can't log in.

I was going to take today off from work, but because we have so much work to do next week because we are starting deinstallation of our current show, I decided to come in for a little bit to get some work done. Next week, I'll make sure to introduce the new photographers we will be exhibiting. It should be a good one.

This weekend should be nice. Most of us are headed up to Wisconsin (woo hoo.) to hang out at Peter's cabin. I was very sarcastic in my woo hoo only because it's Wisconsin. It's always nice to hang out with everyone though.

Ok, I want to get out of here early. Next week then?
.
*Beck- you forgot to mention Christina Agulera's super slutty outfit. Greg liked it though!!! kidding.
**Spin also made Appetite for Destruction the number one "metal" album.
***I call Christie, Bora. It just feels right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home