Friday, August 30, 2002

Jen

Wow. I've just been reading some different blogs and it looks like no one is happy with the Guns'n'Roses performance. I only heard the very end because I asked our very nice waitress if she could turn off the music and put the sound on for the VMA's. From the short bit I saw it didn't seem half bad, but I guess that I missed out on a really shitty performance. I will have to agree, who the hell was the guy with the bucket'o'chicken turned upside down on his head? What a very poor rip off of Slash!

Ok, that's all I had to say.

PS. I don't know who happens to be a fan of the Vines, but everytime I have seen them (once live at the Metro, one time on David Letterman and now at the VMA"S) the singer always destroys the drum kit. Every single time. Hello? It's gets very old, very quick. Surprise me, you know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home