Friday, October 04, 2002

Jen

You were wrong when you said everything's gonna be alright

Friday already? This week has flown by me. It's only my second week back at school and I'm left with little time to think about anything else. This semester seems to be progressing in a postive manner, which is extremely important after how my lasr semester ended. I'm not sure if anyone remembers this from June, but I was given a C in a class that I didn't deserve to get only because the teacher and I had personal differences. Well anyway, after a nice long summer to calm down and being avoided, I was finally approached to talk about this problem. Today, I have a meeting at 1:30 to present my case, and I can only hope that this will change my grade to what I really should have gotten.

Beside that, I had a wonderful morning walking in the rain. Fot the most part I love rain, especially right before bedtime or on a night where all you want to do is stay in anyway. . . The only bad thing is when you are already late for work, the trains are backed up and the umbrella you are holding doesn't protect you from the rain that is moving sideways. Oh, and you get one sock wet. Not both, but just the tip of one. I hate that feeling. I wish I could be at home knitting. . . That's right, I mean what I said. Knitting. All of my grandchildren approve.

I actually took up knitting because I really want to make my own scarf. I'm still pretty bad at it, but I just started on Monday.

That's pretty much all for now - or at least until I can remember that story I wanted to write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home