Wednesday, October 30, 2002

rock on with your socks on

your party was indeed awesome jen. i was very hung over for the wedding the next day, and then more hung over for the sunday the day after the wedding. i'm not making any sense.

in the spirit of party's, me and becky are throwing a birthday extravaganza to celebrate getting old and tired. the party's next saturday, you're all invited. hit me up for the details. did i really just type "hit me up"? i'm slipping.

also you're all invited to see me play the baritone saxophone, a reasonable approximation of a hammond organ and my tired and tattered vocal chords at the elbo room on saturday. show starts at 10, and we play first. come on, you know you wanna go.

i went to the dentist today. i hate the dentist. especially when i've got cavities. i don't mind the drilling so much. it's when they stick that damn novocain needle in my gum. that's what gets me. makes me feel like they're performing some kind of evil ritual or something. it's no good. no good i say.