Friday, November 08, 2002

Jen

Even straight lines circle sometimes

We are doing the finishing touches on the new show that is going up on the 3rd floor of the museum, so I'm pretty busy today. I know I alway use that as an excuse (not new shows going up, but being busy that is) but it really is true. If you are down town tonight between the hours of 5 and 7, stop by 600 South Michigan and check out the Scott Fortino show. He's actually a Chicago cop that does photography on the side. The cop thing has advantages because he has access to some damn cool buildings. Cool photos + free booze = rolicking good time.

Ok, here are a couple of things. . .

1)Sorry that I didn't make it to bowling. I promise, once my candidacy is over, I'll be ready to go out during the week.

2)Greg?!?! Tell everyone the exciting news!

3)I'm getting a cat! How cool is that?

Ok, I know there is more. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home