Friday, November 22, 2002

Jen

Fuck you you're gonna spend the night OUTSIDE!*

Greg, I am so excited you guys won!!! Did you notice how the Hard Rock cleared out after you finished?

Too bad that you couldn't make it to our after show activities, which included a very intense game of shuffleboard. Christie and I have this great idea for a short movie because of it. We we practicing our commentator skills while watching the game after the one where we KICKED Kit and Peter's ass. We just thought that it would be funny to have these very intense comments being made while watching this very unintense game. I don't think I'm describing this right. Christie? I need your good description skills here.

I'm in a great mood besides the fact that I am really sleepy. Josie kept meowing at my door during the night, which is cute because she's cute, but gets annoying when sleep is to be had. I'd let her in my room at night, but she likes to sleep ON me as opposed to anywhere near me, and I'm scared that I may roll over onto her. (*Remember Kitty by the Presidents of the United States of America? Christie and I used to love that song. I couldn't help but think about it this morning.)

I have no idea what I'm going to do this weekend. It looks like I may start Christmas shopping. I always buy gifts right around the actual day, and I thought it might be a good idea to get a head start. I just hope I don't get too annoyed with all the assholes that will also be out in the malls shopping on Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home