Monday, November 11, 2002

Jen

waving your guns at somebody new

Can someone tell me why I'm still at school?

I'l answer that one myself. . . I'm working on our first project for my public art class. It's going to be up in Columbia's Wabash building as of Wednesday. because my class is full of wonderful, intelligent procrastinators, we only have 23 of the 40 pictures printed and cut. That and a broken phaser printer means that we will be doing the finishing touches tomorrow.

I am looking forward to getting home and spending some quality time with the new little kitty. Josie (I know, I know Josie and the Pussycats. Ha, ha, it's so funny. ), full name, Josephine, is three years old already. I adopted her from a shelter. She is pretty tiny, because when she was found, she was malnourished. Josie, along with the other cats and dogs found at the house she was taken from, were all pretty unhealthy, because the previous owner passed away without anyone's knowledge and left all of her pet's unattended. Even though she's been through a lot, she is super friendly and very sweet. I wonder if her and Rosa will get along?

Brian, I'm glad that everything went well Sunday. I was mighty curious about the situation.

I find myself in a lack of situations for once, so I guess that means i'm moving in the right direction, eh?

I'm going to get the hell outta here now. It's too hot in this damn computer lab.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home