Monday, November 18, 2002

Jen

I know you think I'm disappointed, but that's not really true.*

You have to understand my amazement when I heard this* on the "Local Zone" on 94.7. 1)Greg! I knew that your band was in that 94.7 contest, but I had no idea that they were giving you radio play!!! 2) I do not listen to the radio that much, so I was surprised that the chords that I was humming to at the beginning of the song were ones that I had heard so many times before (aka, the recording studio and many, many shows.) Then hearing that James VanO guy say, "Nothing you Could Ever Do," by Drawing a Blank. 3) It was 12:30 pm and I was looking for parking. Just weird, but so cool! I wanted to call someone so bad, but it was 12:30. Not really that late, but not really a time to call someone, especially because it was Sunday and so on and so on.

Hmmm, besides that, I spent a lot of time working on candidacy stuff and NOT seeing this. Someone (aka Nate) didn't want to go. Boo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home