Tuesday, November 26, 2002

Jen

I feel the earth move under my feet. .

I wish.

Earthquakes? Cool. I've only been to California twice, but I was always hoping that I would be there for one. Not a major one, mind you. Just a little shake. The way that Californians talk about earthquakes, you'd think there was one everyday. What a let down.

Last night, I got to witness a car break in. I don't want to ruin the story, so I'll just let Brian write it. That is if he isn't busy with his 3rd job in the past three weeks. I think it's a record! : ) (You know I'm kidding, right?)

I guessing there won't be much writing this week only because everyone is going to pretty displaced. Beck in Madison, Greg in Baltimore, Christie somewhere in Maryland (right?) and me in Waukesha (I have got to learn how to spell the name of this damn city!). Brian has to hold down the fort in Illinois.

Friday is going to be exciting - my friend, Peter, is getting married. I'm hoping this will happen only once for him, so I don't want to miss it.

So, have a great Thanksgiving, and maybe, if I get some time, I'll be back.

Beck - see you at the Belmont station later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home