Wednesday, December 11, 2002

Jen

FOUND: I found a nice soft scarf right here a few days ago. It smells faintly of sage and earthly goodness. If it's yours call and describe!

I found this written on a post-it note yesterday on my way home from yoga. I could help but take it. "Sage and eartly goodness" - fuckin' hippie.

While Greg jets to Oakland, I'll be jetting to the 3rd floor of the Wabash building to get the 3rd in my series of shots. To stay at columbia and NOT get fined, I have to get a MMR this afaternoon. I got two shots last semester - my tetnus and first MMR. It seems odd that I get fined when I don't get shots- what if I just don't want to? Isn't it my right to get Measles, mumps and/or rubella?

I'm very much awaiting the weekend: two parties on Friday a Vortis recording on Saturday and hopefully lots of sleep.

I was sitting on my couch last night and Josie (my kitty) was at the other end of the couch. I kind of hunched over to put my head next to her and then somehow managed to fall asleep. Of course, when I wake up, I have Nathan and Josie giving me this wierd look, because this is not a normal sleeping position. I know there was a point to this when I started. . . Maybe something about being tired now? I duuno.

I'm just delaying because I don't want to get that damn shot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home