Tuesday, December 03, 2002

Jen

It's getting hot in herre

Yeah, according to the spelling in Nelly-world, that "herre" above is not a misspelling. That is how Nelly spells it on his album. Can someone please tell me why that song is so damn catchy?

I noticed how pathetic the blog was looking so I thought I'd be the first to break the dry spell.

Thanksgiving break went by very, very quickly. I am back to work, back to school, back to being busy. I've been working pretty hard at getting these two pieces I made for this show that I will be in with my classmates from Columbia. I'll post that info now because I don't know what else to write.

The event takes place at the Harrison Street Gallery in Oak Park, IL at 149 Harrison Street. The opening reception is from 7-9 pm this Saturday. I heard that some big citywide (citywide of Oak Park, that is) event happens that same weekend, so you can image how exciting that must be (laying on sarcasm thick). If you are extremely bored on Saturday, you can have some free alcohol on me.

I just remembered one thing that I did want to write. I was at a wedding on Friday night of a friend of mine who I have know since high school. Anyway, he is known to be a little touchy to both me and another girlfriend of mine. She was at the wedding as well, with her fiancee who happens to be a hardcore (I had to use that word) southsider of Chicago. Her fiancee can't stand my now married friend, he actually hates him for being so touchy-feely. When my married friend told him and Nate that he just wanted a picture of him with "the ladies only" , he said "We're going to gang bang your wife later."

Is it getting hot in herre?

So hot.

Damn song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home