Sunday, January 05, 2003

Jen

the ghost of what should have been

I'm at school today doing some prints for next week, so I thought that I should finally write something. My two weeks off from school have been really great and I am not looking forward to all the work that I'll have to do for finals next week. Eh.

Anyway, here I thought that I'd have some time to write while I wait for my ride, but it looks like that time has just been cut short.

One thing I do want to say is that it was so good to see you again!!! One year is much too long, don't you think?

All of the blog crew (minus Christie) went to see Owen and Bob Nanna at the Fireside last night. It was a reunion of sorts- besides seing Mjarc, I got to see a familiar face from the past... It was nice, really nice. I also met some folks from My friend goes left. Jen is such a good name. : )

Ok, gotta run. I'm sure I'll be here late tomorrow night, and I'll be writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home