Tuesday, December 17, 2002

Jen

It's not unusual to be loved by anyone

I've had this damn Tom Jones song stuck in my head for two entire days. Usually, all I have to think of is the Inspector Gadget theme song and whatever was once in my mind clears out. No such luck this time. I'm actually looking for a used copy of a Tom Jones greatest hits or something like that. It was a request by a Museum worker to have it for the up coming installation that will start in about two weeks. If you know of one, I must have it.

C.B.- I'm sorry that I will not be able to make the Hershyle engagement this evening - I have to get two proposals done for class tomorrow. That means a lot of writing. I haven't seen him play in awhile, so I have to make sure to go to the next show.

I'm really busy at work lately - another woman here is leaving to have a baby (this is the THIRD one since I've been here. That's a lot of babies in 1 year) so I will be taking over a majority of her work. So, now that I will be in charge of Museum membership, did I mention the six beautiful fine prints that we have for sale for a mere $300 a piece?

Due to Columbia's fucked up schedule, I have classes this week, two weeks off and then back for two weeks of finals and then off again. I'm hoping we can start the filming of the schuffle board movie once I'm on my three week break. I wounder if Dustin is working on the script.

Well, my lunch break is over. Boo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home