Tuesday, April 08, 2003

Jen

I'm not afraid of you running away

I promised a blog everyday, and you are going to get one everyday, dear Amit.

JEN'S EMBARRASSING ENTRANCE ONTO L

I'm running late to get to school today, or as I should say, as usual, and hear the train come as I am just approaching the station. I run up the stairs, but I have both my book bag and the DAT and microphone, so I'm weighed down a bit. I'm not sure how many times you have run with any kind of bag or backback, but it's not a pretty sight. You are moving one way and the bag is moving the other. Anyway, I already look like a freak with my two bags doing their own thing, but I'm also running as fast as I can to get on the train before it leaves. Lucky for me, the train operator sees me and keeps the door open another minute so that I can run in. As soon as my feet touch the train floor, the doors shut and the train jerks forward. I then loose my balance and knock into this poor guy which makes him spill his hot coffee all over his hands.

I'm not sure if that was as bad as the fact that he was sitting and to catch my balance (while knocking over the coffee) I grabbed his knee. Oh yeah, then I offered my glove as a napkin to wipe off his hands because I didn't have anything that could really be used as a napkin.

PS. pinback link works! go look!
PPS -I stayed here until 8 last night. so much for a schedule!
PPPS- I promise Brian, that is how Amit spells his name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home