Monday, April 07, 2003

Jen

baby, please don’t tease

Yeah, we’ve been bad.

Lately we have all sucked at posting regularly, or at all for some of us. On Saturday night, at Becky and Greg’s engagement party* – that’s right folks, they are finally engaged! – our most loyal reader, let us know how disappointed in us he was. As a promise to make things better at our blog, we are having Amit week: a full week of posting dedicated to our most loyal reader.

I had some special things planned like a truely tasteless joke everyday, or maybe some fun contest thingy, but alas, daylight savings time has really screwed up my schedule and I did not prepare as I should have. I'm lucky that I even woke up on time.

So let it begin - AMIT WEEK!

Part of Amit's disappointment in me was because of my lame excuses for not posting. I’m also not supposed to say ”I’m too busy so I’m only going to write a little bit.” So I will now straight out lie to you and say I am not busy, but I am too lazy to write more.

Tonight I will be in the digital lab, so I’m sure you will be excited to hear me bitch about people backing up the printer queue.

*I know I've said it a million times, but congratulations, guys! I am so happy for you two!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home