Tuesday, April 01, 2003

Jen

'cause now I'm gonna stay up to 5 o'clock in the morning

Hi there.

Sorry about not writing for a bit. Last week turned out to be busy as usual, and then I felt like crap on Friday, so that is why I haven’t written.

Yesterday was exciting due to the fact that I got my new, used I-pod in the mail! Huzzah! I bought it off e-bay, and up until then, I’ve never spent more than five minutes on e-bay. It’s kind of overwhelming to those that never look at it. There’s just so much stuff to look through and I honestly find it a little confusing. Anyway, I found a 10 GB for a sweet deal, and today me and the I-pod made out on the L. It was so nice to listen to music during the ride. I never usually listen to anything, because cd’s are a lot to carry and well, my walkman – yes, a tape cassette walkman is circa 1988, meaning it is huge (remember the first cell phones? Think of that in walk man form) – so I don’t bring that either. My I-pod is so small and cute.

This week is my spring break, so I am determined to relax just a little bit. I feel like I’m doing nonstop work in order to get my project in the thesis show this May. I just don’t know if I can do it. I hate waking up early in order to get work done and feeling tired by 11:30. It’s really a drag – I mean, I’m only 24, you think I would have just a little more energy.

I was pissed at myself, because I missed the Pinback show at the Fireside Sunday night because I was tired and decided that I probably needed the rest. Boo. BOO! Anybody have any ideas for energy? Am I lame now?

So, what is everyone up to? Bora? Greg? I know you are just sitting at home! Bri? Beck?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home