Monday, April 07, 2003

Jen

We almost got a blog from everyone today. Not bad, eh?

As you can probably guess, I am once again in the digi lab waiting on my stupid phaser prints. I have a lot of stuff planned for tonight, so getting these prints out soon is very, VERY important. Here is my schedule as of now.

6:30 - leave school
7:00 - get home, turn on computer, begin working on project
8:00 - dinner
8:30 - work on project
9:00 - work on sound piece that is due Wednesday
10:00 - finish sound piece
fifteen minute break to watch weather
10:15 - 12:30 - work on project
12:45 - get to bed!

Now, how it will really go:

6:30-try to leave school, but can't because stupid phaser printer isn't working
7:00 leave school (with sweet, sweet dreams of never coming back)
7:30 - arrive home if the brown line is on my side.
relax for fifteen minutes, maybe play with kitty.
7:45 - stare blankly at computer, trying to remember what I wanted to do next
8:00 - actually begin working
8:20 - realize that I am hungry and attempt to make quick but satisfying dinner
8:50 - finish dinner, washing dishes, etc.
9:10 - realize that kitchen clock is always about fifteen minutes behind and curse myself for taking so long to do nothing
9:20- begin working on sound piece that is due Wednesday - try to only spend one hour on piece because I need to work on thesis project
9:50 - finally figure out how to work DAT recorder
11:30 - finish sound piece and curse myself for going over allotted 1 hour time limit
11:40 - sit back down at computer and stare blankly yet again
12:00 - work on project
12:30 - get incredibly sleepy due to stupid time change (that will be welcomed next week when I am used to it!) and go to bed, without brushing my teeth or washing my face because I am so tired

How come it takes me forever to get work done?

I added some new links this afternoon when I had some time to spare. In the "look" section, there is The Plug, that comes highly recomended by Christie. In the "listen" section, I added polyvinyl, mostly because a lot of bands that most of us like on the blog can be found there. I also added Pinback (though I'm not sure if the link is working. hmmm) because I am obsessed with them at the moment and the song Penelope. It is such a good song. I love it.

Hopefully, I'll think of something new and exciting for tomorrow for day two of Amit week!!

Greg - you don't roll on the Sabbath? Huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home