Friday, February 28, 2003

Jen

lips like sugar. sugar kisses

Ah, what to say? I've been really busy with work and school, like always, which is super boring to talk about. As for everyone else, if I could make a guess. . . Greg is teaching, Becky is on her way home from Cinncinati, Brian is off in an office not so far away from me - but still we never see each other during the week!!!! - and Christie may be catching up on her filing.

We had a portfolio review this morning, which is always a nice break during the month. We got some work from this woman in Minnesota who sneaks a comera into strip clubs with her to take pictures. Then she interviews people about what they think of the clubs and uses them as captions. Anyway, one of the questions she asked to strip club patrons was what they thought of the decor. I thought that was a pretty funny question, considering that all strip clubs are dark places with tacky neon lights and decorations. So, someone asked me how I knew so much about strip clubs and I replied " I don't make that much money here and a girl has to pay her bills." I'm probably going to hear about that one for awhile, because according to the folks I work with, I currently work at a strip club and go by the name "Sugar."

For the first, and hopefully, last time, I saw "Are you Hot?" on channel 7 last night. I seriously felt like my IQ dropped after watching the show. Anyway, the whole premise is to find out if you are considered hot by three judges - one is model Rachel Hunter, another is some fashion designer and the last is, as they say "international heartthrob" Lorenzo Lamas. Ok, 1) international heartthrob? He was on a UPN show called Renegade, and most people don't even know who the hell he is. 2) he is not even remotely good looking, and yet, he gets to critique people on their looks. hmmm. 3) did I mention international heartthrob? hello? who is this guy? So, yeah.

One exciting thing that will be happening for me is my trip to Austin at the end of this month. I am going to the SPE conference, but mostly, I consider it a mini vaction. I am counting down the days as we speak.

Ok, that's all for now. Anyone else have anything to say?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home