Sunday, September 28, 2003

It's pretty pathetic when I really don't have much of anything to say after posting so little for the last few weeks. I've been in a bit of a funk for the last few weeks, probably caused by my lovely job that keeps me from enjoying the weekdays and (usually) part of the weekend. You'd think that with a few years of experience and (most of) a master's degree under my belt it wouldn't be so hard to find a decent job, but it is.

Mid-post note to self: Readers want fewer complaints and more Gary Coleman references. Let's turn this around.

In happier news, my friend Kevin's wedding last weekend was a lot of fun. I knew I had way too much to drink when I found myself in the middle of the dance floor, surrounded by a circle of friends, busting out my finest Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo-esque moves.

Bowling is going well. I think we may have broken into the top 10 after last week's performance, but I'll just have to wait and see.

I watched the classic Run-DMC/Fat Boys movie Krush Groove two times this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home