Friday, September 19, 2003

Mike:

It's nice to know I'm not all alone:
I've got a wedding coming up (today, in fact), but it's in Westmont instead of Malibu. It might not be as scenic, but the commute isn't nearly as bad. My friend Kevin is gettin' hitched. He's an awesome guy and one of my oldest friends, so it should be a great time. I don't know about this whole "wedding on a Friday" deal, but any excuse to take a day off from work is fine with me. Designated drivers have been found and weddding gifts have been arranged, so let the good times roll.

The work week goes by so much faster when you have something to look forward to. That 'something' is league bowling at Diversey. We were ranked 16th out of 16 teams before hitting the lanes last night, but our ragtag crew of bowling misfits gave a serious thrashing to our other friends in the league. I don't know our current ranking, but surely we're rocketed up to at least 14th place. Look out, #13, we're gunning for you.

I left my (cheap, broke-ass) bowling shoes at the alley, but didn't realize it until I was all the way home. Damn. Hopefully my friends saw them and rescued them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home