Thursday, September 04, 2003

Jen

you're damn right there is, but we can't talk about it now.

Last night, god. . . I feel horrible. I didn't want to lose my friend because of this whole thing. I don't want to talk about this really, so I won't.

I'll talk about the other thing on my mind at the moment. Tomorrow is the "big day". Not for me that is, but it sure as hell feels like it. I've been excited about my friend's wedding since I found out about it, but now, I feel like there is too much stress involved. Someone remind me this please if I am to ever get married: Do not make it complicated.

Tonight, at 4:30, I have to be at the reception hall/place of marriage, for the wedding rehersal. At first I was a little upset that I had to take off work early, but I'm over that now. The thing that I don't like is that I have to drag my bridesmaid dress all over this godforsaken town with me. See, I don't need it tonight, but I won't have time to pick it up at all between now and 6 am when I am supposed toi be getting my hair down at the Hyatt downtown. So, I'm taking all my shit with me all day and then to the hotel this evening. I really can't understand why I need to get my hair done at 6 in the morning when the wedding is not until 5:30 pm that night. Can anyone explain this to me? please?

I am excited for the wedding, but I'm going to be relieved that it's over. I'm relieved that a lot of things are over.

Mike, I would love to join in on "Crapple" because it sounds awesome. Unfortunately, I have to do this wedding thing tomorrow eve and I kinda can't miss it.

The strangest thing happened last friday - a bird flew into the window of our living room. It fell two stories. Nathan and I went to check on it, and it was still breathing. I called a bunch of vet's and shelters to see if they could help me. With no luck, we went back down and it had died. We buried it in our backyard.

That was sad. Anyone have any good jokes? Funny stories? Let's not end Thursday like this!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home