Friday, August 29, 2003

Jen

Time is on my side, yes it is.

I have a paper cut on my lip. It sucks. As a habit, I tend to stick mail in my mouth as I am opening the door to my house. I usually have my hands full, so this is the easiest way. So, like an idiot, I rip the stupid envolpe from my lips when I get inside and now I have this papercut. In Jackass the moive, there is a scene where they all sit around and give each other paper cuts in odd and very painful places like between toes and on tounges. That was a very painful scene for me to watch. Stupid envelope. Stupid lips!

It's definitly one of those lazy Fridays. On my way to the ladies room, I walked past the Freshman Seminar office and they were watching Chicago. Not like they do all that much in there anyway, but watching a movie seems a little much. I have done 3 things today: 1) make a new credit card from for book sales 2) copy down all deposits and organize book sale receipts. 3)Type up invoice. Writing it out seems like a hell of a lot more work than it was. The point is I've checked my e-mail at least 8 times and the only messages I have been getting are for hot action or for penis enlargement. I'm bored!

I just checked my e-mail again! two messages! woo hoo!

Why my landlord is a liar:

Wednesday night, when I got home, my a/c was up and running. Nathan wasn't sure what he did to fix it, but whateves- we were thankful it was working again. So, yesterday morning, Ernie called to tell me why the air conditioning wasn't working for those two days. According to him, we put a bag in front of the return vent and therefore, that was enogh to stop the air flow. Although this already sounds like bullshit, I told him that in no way shape or form would I have put a plastic bag over the return vent. Then, he told me it was there and he saw it. Now, I didn't talk to Nathan about there being a bag blocking the vent, but please, why in gods name would I , or anyone in my house, do that? So, I told him, "Don't think that I didn't speak to Nathan. He was here when you fixed it." Then he shut up. I can't believe that I caught that bastard in lie! What is this guy's problem? He tried to accuse me of stopping my air from working on the two most humid days of the summer. Why is my landlord a crazy old paranoid vet?

What's everyone's weekend plans? Mike, who are you in a bowling league with? I've been itching to go bowling for awhile now. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home