Thursday, October 23, 2003

Jen

"What you may not know is that "What I like about you" is a cover of an 80's New Wave Classic."

I heard this at Blockbuster yesterday as a cover of "What I like about you" finished. This brings me to 3 questions:

1) Why are there covers of every single popular song from the 80's? Why is nothing sacred?
2)How could I possibly not know that a girl, singing a poppy version of "What I like about you", a song that probably everyone knows, is a cover?
3)What did the person mean by "New Wave Classic" ?

Anyway, yes Mike, I am having a Halloween Party once again. I just e-mailed you an invite, so hopefully I sent it to the correct account. I'm hoping you can make it out. Hmmm, maybe I can post the picture somewhere on this blog. . .

I got my hair cut last night for an unbelievable $10 and it was not at BoRicks (is that how you spell it?) or at Super Cuts. There is this great place on Roscoe near Damen called Big Hair, and these three wonderful Punk Rock chicks run it and do a fantastic job cutting hair. Beck! You must go!

I have to stay late at work tonight, but I'm hoping to go out to Fizz this eve. Last Thursday, I was a little upset about the poor Cubies, so I stayed in.

Ok, me hungry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home