Saturday, November 15, 2003

Jen

Life is what happens while your making plans

It's amazing what can happen in two weeks. so cool, yet so unexpected.

Anyway, I've been busy with the usual work stuff, and on top of that, i just landed a free-lance photo job and a sewing job; the 2nd job was probably the least expected of the two. I'm taking head shots for a solo R&B artist (that I'll name at a later date) which is kind of strange for me. When I showed him my portfolio, a lot of the music related portion of it consists of photos of punk rock shows. He seemed to like them all, which also was a little surprising, but for whatever reason, we are now working together. He is such a sweet guy and super photogenic - just a real peach to work with.

My sewing gig is actually for my work. I'll be making black velvet curtains to block off one of our galleries. I'm not sure why they asked me, but I don't care!
I'm just happy to be making some extra cash!

Tonight is Becky and Greg's joint birthday party, so send them an e-mail and tell them how you think they should start blogging again. oh, and don't forget to say Happy Birthday too, you know, be nice and all.

Mike, get in touch with me to get the information to the party.

Ok, just to add to Mike's crapple story, I just want to say that we also wasted our money on original Pac-Man, which was one of the cooler aspects of the bar. It seems that whenever I get around old video games, I have to play them. I'm thinking this is because there is no way for me to ever master new video games. I'll sound about 50 when I say this, but there are two many buttons on new controllers. I have no idea what the function is of more than oh, five buttons is. There oviously needs to be one to control direction, one to jump, one to punch/kick, one to start the game and one for good measure. Even when I play newer games, I think I only use those buttons anyway and ignore the rest. Besides this tangent of mine, I also want to say that it was a good time hanging out, even If we didn't even play crapple.

I am at work/working in the digi lab right now. meaning that by everyone elses knowledge, I am do work related stuff, but really I'm not. Time to head downstairs and check up on everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home