Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Jen

I approach each woman like I approach a snowflake; each one is different.

I saw Average Joe (another “reality show” on NBC, where a beautiful woman is courted by average looking fellas) last night, and one guy said the lovely line about the women and snowflakes. It made me laugh for hours. Also another memorable moment was when he was alone with the girl, the first thing he asked her was “Do you like Broccoli?” Add an accent to this and you have hours of amusement!

The party was great on Friday. It was nice to see you, Mike (even though I’ve said this over e-mail as well) and hopefully, our yearly visits will turn into more frequent ones.

There were a lot of great costumes. My personal favorite was my friend, Ron, who dressed up as Elliot Smith right after his untimely death. Christie’s was great too. Ahem, you could write and talk about it.. . .

Full clean up only took two days, really, and besides some broken glass I found in the basement, nothing else was damaged. Our carpeting, however, looks terrible, and I wish I could pull it up, roll it up and toss it.

Oh yeah, another oddity left behind at the party: dried up minnows. I’m not sure whose costume needed to have dried, dead fish with them, but they were found in our office area and on the ledge of our front door!

So that is the just of it. Lot’s of fun! Huzzah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home